May 2017 Reminders
- 4-H ACTIVITIES - 4-H Gardening Night
- Tuesday May 9th, 7pm Contact Sandy if you can come.
- Please bring weeding tools: clippers, gloves, rakes, shovels & a wheelbarrow for the mulch.
- We will have flowers to plant. Adults and children invited to help.
- many hands make light work
- DEMO - STEAM Day
- Tuesday, May, 25th from 9-11:30am and 11:30am-2:00pm
- Arcola Intermediate School, 4001A Eagleville Rd., Eagleville
- You can participate all day or only the morning from 9 till 11:30am
- Please try to arrive 15 minuets early so you can be ready to present
- Let Sandy know if you can help out
- 4-H ACTIVITIES - Dollars for Doors
- The 4-H is holding a wine and cheese fundraiser on Fri April 28th at the 4-H center from 6 to 8:30pm.
- Tickets are $25 in advance, $30 at the door.
- This is a fun event and you can bring your Seeing Eye Puppy.
- Money raised will be used to replace the entrance doors in the meeting room section of the building.
- ADULTS ONLY = contact Roberta at the 4-H building or Robert@4Hfounddation.org
- 4-H ACTIVITIES - Used Clothing Drive
- The 4-H ehchange club is having a used clothing drive on May 4th (6-8pm) 5th (6-8pm) and 6th (10am-1pm) at the 4-H center. In addition to collecting wearable clothing they are also collecting used toys, stuffed animals and linens.
- Please donate if you can. Bring items in closed plastic bags.
- 4-H ACTIVITIES - 4-H Fair
- The fair is scheduled for August 10th (4-9pm) 11th (9:30am-9pm) and 12th (9:30am-3:30pm) - please try to arrange your schedule so you can participate in the fair. We have a demo on Friday night and Saturday morning, plus we have a candy and drink booth and a sand art booth. It's a great way for kids and adults to get to know other kids and adults. We are a 4-H group and it is very important for us to participate.
* * * Click mouse on text -
- Our meetings are held the fourth Monday every month
- Next Meeting
- January 23
- February 27
- March 27
- April 24 (outside - dress accordingly)
- May 22 honor high school graduates
- June 26
- July 24 Ice cream social
- August 10-12 4-H Fair
- August 28 miniature golf meeting
- September 25
- October 23 Halloween parade, refresments
- November 27
- December 18 Holiday party
- T shirts, polos and sweatshirts-please contact Sandy Marshall
If you would like more information about our club
If you would like more information about The Seeing Eye
Montgomery County 4-H Center - CHECK IT OUT!
- Redner's tapes - if you shop at Redner's please ask for a tape card and have the clerk swipe it when you check out - it organizes your receipt so Puppy Club can get money back (must use tape card). Just label an envelope with "Redner's" and every time you get a receipt place it in the envelope. Bring receipts to a club meeting and give them to Kate Christi.